AC power controls
BRASCOELMA's thyristorized power controls are among the most reliable and robust on the market.
Its quality and versatility allow application in the most varied industrial processes.
Controls can be supplied mounted on modules, mounting plates or complete panels.
Its main characteristics are:
- Mode of triggering control by phase angle or impulse train (integral cycle package).
- Electronic soft start module.
- Pulse inhibiting input.
- Maximum current limit.
- Current feedback.
- Possibility of operation in ON-OFF mode.
- Reliable operation in harsh environments.
- Rise and fall times adjustable according to the load, from a few seconds to tens of minutes.
- Supply voltages up to 760 volts.
- Control signals: 0- 40 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V or others.
- Setting the trip angle for inductive loads.
- Interconnection with the main PLCs available on the market.
Its main applications are:
- supply of Inductive Heaters for fluids;
- supply of electrical rectifiers;
- supplying electric induction, arc or electric resistance furnaces;
- powering electric motors;
- any other loads, resistive or inductive, that require controlled energy with extreme reliability.
Its main protections are:
- Ultra-fast fuses for protection against short circuits with signaling and switching off the control by means of a micro switch installed on each fuse.
- Protection against overcurrent by means of electronic relay.
- Protection against inverted phase sequence and lack of phase.
- Varistors for protection against network transients.
- RC thyristor protection circuit.
- Protection against overtemperature in thyristors with control shutdown.
The following can be incorporated into the system:
- Digital or analog voltmeter for measuring the output / input voltage.
- Digital or analog ammeter for measuring the output current.
- Potentiometer for manual adjustment of the output voltage.
- Digital timer with configurable scale with process termination annunciator.
- Visual and audible alarm.
The available power ranges are as follows:
|| Maximum input voltage (V)
|| Maximum output current (A)
|| Power (KW)
|Single phase controls
|Three phase controls
Medium voltage power controls (4.16 KV or 15 KV) can be supplied on request.